20th- 24th April 2015
Young children are never too young to learn about the 3 R’s – reduce, reuse & recycle. There are many opportunities to get young children involved in going green and learning to be environmentally conscious.
To help our children love the earth The Clover School will engage in various awareness building activities in the coming week, such as:
1. Teaching children what items can be recycled and place a recycling bin in school.
2. Talking of conserving water at all times and demonstrating how to use least water when washing hands.
3. Encouraging children to walk to school, where possible and praising their effort.
4. Using both sides of paper to write and colour.
5. Ensuring the lights and fans are turned off when not needed.
6. Helping the domestic staff and teachers in keeping the classrooms and school clean.
7. Bringing snacks in reusable containers and not in plastic bags.
8. Planting trees in recyclable containers.
9. Observing how our pets are taken care of.
We look forward to your suggestions too. Together we will make a difference!